The 职业生涯 Development Center at FPU Is Your Premier Resource
Our purpose is to equip you to discover your calling and empower you to use your strengths and fulfill God’s plan for you. Our services are available to all 学生 and 校友! Check out the services we offer below.
All on-campus jobs are posted on 握手, our job board focused solely on connecting students with jobs/internships. Create a free account, then click jobs > all filters > on-campus to see all open FPU positions. 准备申请? Select a job title of interest > apply externally > upload required documents (学生就业申请, 重新开始, 办公时间). Department hiring managers will contact you if they have interest in interviewing you.
- 生涯探索 & 规划
- You can gather information about a thousand potential 职业生涯s from our online and resource libraries. Counselors can also help you explore your 职业生涯 options and help you plan your 职业生涯 strategy.
生涯探索 & 规划
- Find out what 职业生涯s you can do with your degree, where you can work, and strategies to get there.
- Find answers to the 职业生涯 Development Center’s most frequently asked questions here.
- 职业发展中心 事件 and Workshops
- The 职业发展中心 plans 职业生涯 events and workshops for students and alumni. 包括简历 & 求职信写作, 面试准备, 求职技巧, 网络, 人才招聘会往往会, 职业生涯 Achievement Program (CAP), 还有更多.
A special shopping day dedicated to college students + their families, both in store or online. Shop for professional items at discounted pricing not available to the public!
Open to all FPU students, their families, alumni, faculty + staff
JCPenney Fashion Fair Mall (student or staff ID required)
Text SUNBIRD to 67292 to get 30% off
- 简历、求职信 & CVs
- We can provide you with resources and assist with creating a resume, cover letter or CV or revising one you already have. Also learn about writing thank you letters.
简历、求职信 & CVs
- Internship opportunities are available. 雇主 seek graduates with related experience.
- Most employers expect college graduates to have experienced some ideas for finding a volunteer opportunity in your local area as well as opportunities nationally and abroad.
- 使用我们的订阅 杰出的人 to learn, practice and improve your interviewing skills. Use your FPU login credentials and follow the steps to create your account. To get started we recommend you first meet with a 职业生涯 counselor to guide you. 看到 面试准备 获取更多资源.
- Learn strategies to finding part-time and full-time work.
- 网络 helps you gain inside information, receive job search advice in your field of interest, receive tips on your job-hunting tools, and obtain names of contacts for informational interviews/possible employment. Learn the steps to networking so you can become an expert networker and connector.
- LinkedIn is the number one social network used by recruiters to fill positions. If you have time for only one social network for your job search, LinkedIn is the one you should use. Contact the 职业发展中心 to help critique your profile.
- 继续你的教育? Information is available to help you develop a plan for graduate school admissions.
- 完成程度 & 足球买球官方网站学生
The FPU main campus can be quite a distance away depending on what campus you attend, making it hard to schedule a face-to-face appointment. 我们也提供虚拟, 电话, 邮件预约, as well as occasional regional campus appointments. For more details and to schedule an appointment, click your campus below.
- Working in the USA requires systematic preparation. The information presented here can serve as a guide to get you started in the right direction.
- Need help creating, critiquing, or adding to a current resume? Make an appointment with a 职业生涯 Counselor to help assist you. Be sure to upload your resume to 运动员网络 to help build your network and make great professional connections with other athletes.
- The transition from the military to college and civilian life can have different challenges than for traditional college students. Here, you will find useful job search information specifically for veterans.
- The added attention to coursework and other commitments students with disabilities encounter can interfere with their 职业生涯 development. Here, you will find helpful 职业生涯 development resources specifically for students with disabilities.